2203 SUMMIT AVENUE Schofield ( Wisconsin, US - 54476) Built
- Bi Level/Raised, Single Family - Schofield, WI
- Type: Residential
- Style: Bi Level/Raised
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage: "Garage - Attached, Underground/Basement, Workshop"
- Parking Space(s): 2
- Size: 2,454 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: 0.31 acres
- Taxes: $3,800.00 (2021)
- MLS #: 22205374
CHARMING covered front porch welcomes you into this GREAT SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME featuring an open concept living room, dining area and kitchen creating the perfect set up for entertaining friends and family! The sliding glass doors off the dining area make it convenient to enjoy grilling out on the large deck overlooking the beautiful, park-like wooded back yard. The updated kitchen features a snack bar, new countertops and hardware with a spot for the washer/dryer and half bath conveniently situated just around the corner. Two bedrooms and full bath complete the main floor living space. The cozy lower level family room features a Franklin wood stove, 2 bedrooms, full bath and workshop space. Updates include new flooring, 2 bathrooms completely remodeled, furnace, hot water heater, water softener, roof and more! Great location close to area convenience and grocery stores, Kennedy Park, D.C. Everest High School, Greenheck Field House and 5 minutes to highway access. Open House Saturday and Sunday, October 29 and 30 from 1:00 to 3:00. Stop in and take a look!!
- Interior Features: Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior Features: Basement, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Metal
- Heating: Baseboard, Fireplace, Hot Water, Zoned
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposer, Microwave, Range, Water - Filter, Water - Softener
- Lot Features: Deck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Roof: Composition Shingle
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Because it is compiled from 3rd parties, we encourage all users to verify the information.